PACKING UP AND MOVING OUT

YUP, YOU READ IT RIGHT: WE'RE MOVING! WELL, I'M MOVING SINCE THERE IS NO 'WE', TECHNICALLY. ANYWAY, FROM NOW ON OUR NEW LOCATION FOR ALL THINGS LIST WILL BE (NEW LIST UP AS OF 8-1! CHECK IT OUT!) RIGHT HERE.
I HOPE YOU'LL FOLLOW ME TO MY NEW LOCATION TO A MUCH, MUCH BETTER WORLD WHERE IT'LL BE EASIER ON THE EYES, AND LESS IRRITATING TO EVERY OTHER SENSE. SEE YA THERE!

Stew

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!
That's right, just click the pic and you'll be whisked away to a better world...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

TREATS... Not So Much Tricks!

So we did the Trick Or Treat thing last night and we had a ball! We decided to hang out with Douglas and his extensive clan of Waltz's and had a blast! It looked at first as though we were going to get spat on from the clouds, but the rain let up just enough for us to do our thing and not a drop fell while we perused the neighborhood. Oh, and the houses we hit were part of my Grandparents neighborhood and the people there are so nice and kid-friendly; they hand out a ton of candy at a time, they always set up cool decorations, and they always act as though your kids are the best dressed, regardless of the fact that they might very well not be. Anyway, we hit a lot of homes and Charlie and Simon were pretty darn excited at first and swung their swords at everything in sight up to and including: leaves, trees, mailboxes, other people, and each other, they loved it! Poor Simon couldn't see through his knight mask so I ended up holding that, Charlie's mask was too small, so I ended up holding that, and Simon eventually got sick of holding his sword (no, not a euphemism for anything) so, yes, I ended up holding that as well. So, we came to this very well decorated yard with the hosts hanging out in from all dressed in differing costumes such as an Alice from the Wonderland, a Vampiress, and I guess some Frankenstein fellow against a tree looking like he wanted to jump out and scare our kids. He didn't. Anyway, Charlie starts whacking away at one of the tombstones with his sword and I tell him to stop, well, the lady says, "No, let him! I was waiting for someone to do that! We set it up for that!" So, I let him and he went along all leery poking at everything that could possibly leap out and stop his little heart, he was having fun. Simon was just petting the Waltz's dog, Sadie, so he was content as well. Well, after about midway down the two streets we combed, Simon got sleepy and finished, so I walked him back to my Gramma's house and I met up again with Charlie and the rest who apparently ran smack into a child-eating pile of leaves while I was away and it consumed my son and two others before regurgitating them back into the road. I guess it was pretty funny but I missed it. So, we finished up just as Charlie was loosing control of his legs, and the minute we got back to the house, the sky opened up and some seriously cold-ass rain pelted the place. Best timing ever. And, that's pretty much it. Good times, good friends, and good candy. In fact, three Pumpkin-Head buckets worth! Not too shabby. Stew

0 comments:

Hey! Look! Now you, too can ADVERTISE on THIS AMAZING SITE! NICE!

Look! Enjoy a DELICIOUS Ad Right Down Here, Too! PRIME REAL ESTATE!

Support Tags

Digg! Seed Newsvine ShoutwireShoutwire - StumbleUpon bookmark at folkd

LOOK! All My Past 'Cool' Stuff! JOY!

Just a Number?

About Me

My photo
Portage, Michigan, United States
This Blog thing I enjoy has literally made me a name it at least Azerbaijan and in some locations deep in the Congo... so that's cool. Besides infrequently putting forth minimal effort doing a blog, I also try a fair bit harder to make people laugh in their cereal over at GUNAXIN.COM, which is where I actually get paid to make up stupid stuff and use foul language. Anyway... why are you still reading this? Oh, and while you're here, you might as well go check out my DeviatArt page, too! http://stewwriter.deviantart.com/