PACKING UP AND MOVING OUT

YUP, YOU READ IT RIGHT: WE'RE MOVING! WELL, I'M MOVING SINCE THERE IS NO 'WE', TECHNICALLY. ANYWAY, FROM NOW ON OUR NEW LOCATION FOR ALL THINGS LIST WILL BE (NEW LIST UP AS OF 8-1! CHECK IT OUT!) RIGHT HERE.
I HOPE YOU'LL FOLLOW ME TO MY NEW LOCATION TO A MUCH, MUCH BETTER WORLD WHERE IT'LL BE EASIER ON THE EYES, AND LESS IRRITATING TO EVERY OTHER SENSE. SEE YA THERE!

Stew

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!
That's right, just click the pic and you'll be whisked away to a better world...

Friday, June 13, 2008

THE TOP TEN WORST PHOTOSHOPS THIS WEEK

Ah Friday. Time again for another list. So this week I happened upon a fellow Blogspot cohort whilst perusing the area, and I have to say I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. So, before I even go on with my own take on these outstanding pics, I have to give all props (aside from my own little snide captions) to right here: PhotoshopDisasters. Do yourself a favor and check it out. So, without further ado: Here's some of the worst Photoshops this week. Ten, in fact.
***************************************************** *************************************************** *****************************************************
10) Disney Has Some Serious Artistic Issues
Take a long look at how many superfluous limbs there are strewn throughout this picture! It's like a cannibals picnic over here! Obviously, someone not especially integral to the cast was removed at the last minute... well, 'removed' is certainly relative. Shame on you, Multi-Billion Dollar corporation! You really ought to hire some better graphic designers.
******************************************************** ********************************************************
9) Hurray! Many of Us, Including Thing, Have Won the Soccer Match!
No wonder they won, their goalie has far too many hands! That really has to be considered a rule breaking issue, me thinks.
*********************************************** ***********************************************
8) All Elephantine Trousers ON SALE!
Now, either the top half of this jovial miss is in an entirely different room, or, possible a completely different plane of existence. Or, let say just for the sake of argument that our lady friend here really does have legs shaped and sized similar to tree trunks, then I'd have to suggest she see a doctor... quickly.
******************************************************** ********************************************************
7) HOLY SHIT!
Sweet Mary of Mercy there is something wrong with this freaks cake hole! Oh, wait, I know, this is that one German twat who can eat an entire ham in one bite. Yeah, she's adorable.
******************************************************** ********************************************************
6) Oh, It Appears The Ring's Own Samara Has Won Something! EVERYBODY RUN!
Now I don't even want to get into the logistics of why a team of obviously drunk Photoshoppers would need to remove the entire lower jaw of this particular woman. Did she have a giant hunk of spinach wedged in her teeth and no matter how much they tried to whiten her choppers it just kept getting worse? Was she afflicted with a terrible growth that engulfed her chin? I can't even begin to imagine, but she's freaking me the FUCK OUT!
******************************************** ********************************************
5) Mr. Johnny-Round-Town, Thing, Goes on a Hot Date!
Wow, it's so nice to see former Addam's Family member, Thing, has found a life outside of Hollywood. In fact, it appears he's making himself seen all over the place of late! Here we can clearly see him enjoying a stroll on the beach with a lovely model. Way to go!
********************************************* *********************************************
4) You Got Your Head Knocked the FUCK OFF!
First off, this inexcusable picture is brought to you by those scholars of the sporting world: Sports Illustrated. Yeah, I know. Secondly, the really problem is that 'Headless' Joe Johnson didn't OK the use of his image. Sad, really.
******************************************************* *******************************************************
3) Let Me Caress You, My Goddess Shiva.
I'm counting five arms, five hands, and two people. Something in that equation just doesn't add up. I suppose it's entirely possible that this is a book jacket from another galaxy, in which case we'd need a few more eyes, too.
******************************************* *******************************************
2) Brought to You By The Fine Folks at 'Waist-Watchers'
I think this says you basically get half off. Clever. Also disturbing.
*********************************************** ***********************************************
1) Grand Theft Auto IV: The Aliens Have Landed
Who doesn't love the games by those fine folks over at Rock Star? We've been enjoying the wonderful and vast Grand Theft Auto series for quite sometime now and I guess it was only a matter of momentum from the franchise carrying us into uncharted, freakish territory. Oh, you don't get it? this hooker right here is sporting SIX fingers. On one hand. How much is she?

0 comments:

Hey! Look! Now you, too can ADVERTISE on THIS AMAZING SITE! NICE!

Look! Enjoy a DELICIOUS Ad Right Down Here, Too! PRIME REAL ESTATE!

Support Tags

Digg! Seed Newsvine ShoutwireShoutwire - StumbleUpon bookmark at folkd

LOOK! All My Past 'Cool' Stuff! JOY!

Just a Number?

About Me

My photo
Portage, Michigan, United States
This Blog thing I enjoy has literally made me a name it at least Azerbaijan and in some locations deep in the Congo... so that's cool. Besides infrequently putting forth minimal effort doing a blog, I also try a fair bit harder to make people laugh in their cereal over at GUNAXIN.COM, which is where I actually get paid to make up stupid stuff and use foul language. Anyway... why are you still reading this? Oh, and while you're here, you might as well go check out my DeviatArt page, too! http://stewwriter.deviantart.com/