In keeping with the humor them, I do believe it's hight time I pay a little tribute to my favorite parodist of all time! The one and only 'Weird' Al Yankovic! From his modest beginnings singing such classics as My Balogna (My Sharona), Hey Ricky! (Hey Micky!), and Another One Rides the Bus (Another One Bites The Dust), to his recent blockbuster hits Amish Paradise (Gangsters Paradise), Fat (Bad), Pitiful (Beautiful), and The Theme From the Beverly Hillbillies (Money For Nothin'), Al has been keeping up with the Joneses, so to speak, and has even managed to hang around longer than many of those he's parodied! Oh, and he's a darn funny guy. Check out 'UHF' if you don't believe me, or event the one season of 'The Weird Al Show'. Anyway, here's the ten best videos of this kick ass artist.
*************************************************
*************************************************
*************************************************
10) BEDROCK ANTHEM (RHCP PARODY)
***************************************************
9) GUMP (THE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PARODY)
*********************************************
8) MY BOLOGNA (THE KINKS PARODY)
*******************************************
7) I LOVE ROCKY ROAD (JOAN JETT PARODY)
*****************************************
6) I LOST ON JEOPARDY (GREG KIHN PARODY)
********************************************
5) BEVERLY HILLBILLIES (DIRE STRAIGHTS PARODY)
*******************************************
4) WEIRD AL SHOW THEME
***************************************
3) AMISH PARADISE (COOLIO PARODY)
**************************************
2) WHITE AND NERDY (CHAMILLIONAIRE PARODY)
*****************************************************
1) DARE TO BE STUPID - LIVE
***************************************
PS- This, readers, was an act of futility. It seemed to me the regardless of the video I found on You Tube, it wouldn't allow me to embed it onto my site. I'm pretty sure I entered and serene state of madness by the time I gave in and used a bit of concert footage. So, anyway, still top ten, still great videos, but a best of, well, let's say it's the best I could find. Enjoy!
Ed.-
script language="javascript">var MyShoutItURL = "http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/178337";
Shoutwire -


0 comments:
Post a Comment