PACKING UP AND MOVING OUT

YUP, YOU READ IT RIGHT: WE'RE MOVING! WELL, I'M MOVING SINCE THERE IS NO 'WE', TECHNICALLY. ANYWAY, FROM NOW ON OUR NEW LOCATION FOR ALL THINGS LIST WILL BE (NEW LIST UP AS OF 8-1! CHECK IT OUT!) RIGHT HERE.
I HOPE YOU'LL FOLLOW ME TO MY NEW LOCATION TO A MUCH, MUCH BETTER WORLD WHERE IT'LL BE EASIER ON THE EYES, AND LESS IRRITATING TO EVERY OTHER SENSE. SEE YA THERE!

Stew

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!
That's right, just click the pic and you'll be whisked away to a better world...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten More Unusual and Crazy Ad Posters

I just can't get enough of these things! I see them all over the net, so, obviously, I didn't make any of these up. And, to that end, I have essentially 'borrowed' these from other sources, so, if anyone decides that they'd rather not see them on this site, feel free to bitch about it to someone who gives a rip. Kidding, of course. I'll happily remove them. Anyway, just a side note here as well, I am rapidly approaching my 150th post and I have something fun planned, so for the next post after this, it might be another rehash of an older one. I'm sure you understand. I'll still give you all a fun list, but I'm prepping for a big bang as well. Ok, on with the show!
-------------------------------
10) El Matador
"Did somebody order a sexy, SEXY Matador? Or, perhaps a sexy, SEXY Matador who is also a Mariachi? Anyone?"
--------------------
9) The Body Shop
"Me love you BIG time!"
--------------------
8) Mmmm... Absinthe!
"H-hey fellash! Howsh ab-about you and me h-h-have some of this green sh-shit!"
--------------------
7) Now THAT'S a towel!
Bathroom Bystander: "Wow! Cool towel!"
Man: "What towel?"
--------------------
6) Napoleon Bug-Arm
"And now for something completely different."
--------------------
5) Doctor Asshole at your Service!
Ah, Listerine... making people gag for a hundred years!
--------------------
4) YEAH NAZI REGIME!
"Support your local Nazi Party 308. It's good for the communist... I mean community!"
--------------------
3) AIDS Awareness... Duh!
I will now be throwing up right after I scratch every square inch of my body.
--------------------
2) Um...
Damn it! Now I have to change my MySpace handle!
--------------------
1) Damn Volkswagens!
King Kong's ultimate folly: no shoes.

0 comments:

Hey! Look! Now you, too can ADVERTISE on THIS AMAZING SITE! NICE!

Look! Enjoy a DELICIOUS Ad Right Down Here, Too! PRIME REAL ESTATE!

Support Tags

Digg! Seed Newsvine ShoutwireShoutwire - StumbleUpon bookmark at folkd

LOOK! All My Past 'Cool' Stuff! JOY!

Just a Number?

About Me

My photo
Portage, Michigan, United States
This Blog thing I enjoy has literally made me a name it at least Azerbaijan and in some locations deep in the Congo... so that's cool. Besides infrequently putting forth minimal effort doing a blog, I also try a fair bit harder to make people laugh in their cereal over at GUNAXIN.COM, which is where I actually get paid to make up stupid stuff and use foul language. Anyway... why are you still reading this? Oh, and while you're here, you might as well go check out my DeviatArt page, too! http://stewwriter.deviantart.com/