PACKING UP AND MOVING OUT

YUP, YOU READ IT RIGHT: WE'RE MOVING! WELL, I'M MOVING SINCE THERE IS NO 'WE', TECHNICALLY. ANYWAY, FROM NOW ON OUR NEW LOCATION FOR ALL THINGS LIST WILL BE (NEW LIST UP AS OF 8-1! CHECK IT OUT!) RIGHT HERE.
I HOPE YOU'LL FOLLOW ME TO MY NEW LOCATION TO A MUCH, MUCH BETTER WORLD WHERE IT'LL BE EASIER ON THE EYES, AND LESS IRRITATING TO EVERY OTHER SENSE. SEE YA THERE!

Stew

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE FINEST IN NEW LIT CONTENT!
That's right, just click the pic and you'll be whisked away to a better world...

Friday, April 11, 2008

THE TOP 10 COOLEST PHOTOSHOPPED PICS

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE 175TH LIST SPECTACULAR! **APPLAUSE** THANK YOU! THANK YOU! **APPLAUSE** OKAY, OKAY... WELL, IT'S BEEN 175 BLOGS TODAY AND BOY OH BOY WHAT A RIDE IT'S BEEN! WE'VE SEEN SUCH HITS AS 10 MISSING SODAS! **APPLAUSE** WE'VE BEEN TAKEN THROUGH A TOUR OF FAMOUS COMIC BOOKS! **APPLAUSE** WE'VE SEEN VIDEO GAME LISTS AND ONES ABOUT THE CHARACTERS WITHIN! **APPLAUSE** BOY OH BOY HAVE WE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL! **APPLAUSE** WELL, TODAY, BEING THE BIG 175 LIST ANNIVERSARY, WE'VE DECIDED TO BRING YOU ANOTHER LIST SURE TO BECOME A HIT IN THE ANNALS OF MUSINGS AND RANTS HISTORY! **APPLAUSE** Or, because I'm me, we're going to be excessively lazy today and do a list about Photoshopped pictures I dredged off the net that everyone and their brother has already seen! YEAH! Hurray for ineptitude! Oh well, on with the damn show...
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** ***************************************************************
10) THAT IS ONE BIG MOTHERFUCKIN' PIG!
No, That's not 2 kids in the picture, that's the same one in separate positions. The back one is the one most people have seen obviously making the pig look like a monster. Yeah, it's a big-ass pig, agreed, but certainly not some kind of gigantic porcine creature.
************************************************************** **************************************************************
9) 'DUDE! YOUR SURFBOARD LOOKS REALLY POKEY!'
Yes, I know, this theoretically could be possible, however, it wasn't. Sorry.
************************************************************** **************************************************************
8) HOW TO REMOVE TWO BOOGERS AT ONE TIME
Do I even have to tell you that this picture is real...ly fake! HA!
************************************************************* *************************************************************
7) 9-11: ALL SATAN'S FUCKING FAULT
You know, I understand that the 9-11 events were horrific and terrifying, but, regardless of that fact, I'm pretty sure Satan didn't show his dastardly mug in a waft of smoke. He was there, all right, just not in that respect.
************************************************************ ************************************************************
6) NOPE, THAT SURELY DOES NOT MAKE OJ ANY LESS GUILTY
It's times like this that words fail me. I am a firm believer that OJ is about as guilty as they come and deserves anything and everything he gets in retribution, but this cover re-shading is just wrong.
************************************************************ ************************************************************
5) TIDAL WAVE!!!
Boy, with a wave that goddamn big you'd have to wonder why none of those cars are swerving or, at the very least, arcing ever so slightly to the right.
*********************************************************** ***********************************************************
4) UM, DO N O T LOOK BEHIND YOU.
"Um, Reggie? Um, don't turn around... NO! Don't turn AROUND. Just stare straight ahead and look right over here..."
********************************************************** **********************************************************
3) DELIVERY IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS
"Candygram!"
********************************************************* *********************************************************
2) BUSH BEING A DUMB ASS: PART I
"Man, I need to bomb the shit outa Russia, this Rubic's guy's a dick!"
******************************************************** ********************************************************
1) BUSH BEING A DUMB ASS: PART II
"Michael row the boat ashore..."

0 comments:

Hey! Look! Now you, too can ADVERTISE on THIS AMAZING SITE! NICE!

Look! Enjoy a DELICIOUS Ad Right Down Here, Too! PRIME REAL ESTATE!

Support Tags

Digg! Seed Newsvine ShoutwireShoutwire - StumbleUpon bookmark at folkd

LOOK! All My Past 'Cool' Stuff! JOY!

Just a Number?

About Me

My photo
Portage, Michigan, United States
This Blog thing I enjoy has literally made me a name it at least Azerbaijan and in some locations deep in the Congo... so that's cool. Besides infrequently putting forth minimal effort doing a blog, I also try a fair bit harder to make people laugh in their cereal over at GUNAXIN.COM, which is where I actually get paid to make up stupid stuff and use foul language. Anyway... why are you still reading this? Oh, and while you're here, you might as well go check out my DeviatArt page, too! http://stewwriter.deviantart.com/